Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 15 November 2017

My Usual Wednesday

   Not too cold today (started off at 6C) but still dull and dreary, typical November skies. I was out late last night at Markham Theatre, ushering for "Jitters", a very funny play about a theatre company just like the one performing the play. Quite an original scenario. So I had a slow start this morning but made it out to my Stretch and Strength class by 8:45. The second class at 11:15 is more aerobic and gives me quite a workout. 

    I managed to fit in a couple of errands (library, liquor store) between Fitness classes and was in the coffee bar by noon. It was a fairly quiet afternoon and I was home by 3:15. I went into the drug store on the way home to pick up a prescription and decided to get my 'flu shot. It is so easy to do at the drug store, no phoning for an appointment or waiting in the doctor's office, just in and out quick sticks!

   I have a new library book, "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware - I read her previous book, "The Woman in Cabin 10" and enjoyed it - and a new jigsaw puzzle lent to me by one of my Bridge friends so I am a happy camper today with lots to do! Just as well as there never seems to be much on TV these days.

    Chicken casserole is in the oven and smells good. Better go check it. I will have it with some brussell sprouts. I managed to scorch the Christmas plum pudding the other day by letting it boil dry, so I don't want any other cooking disasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment