Recipes

Translate

Saturday 23 September 2017

Staying Indoors

     An inside day - too hot to work in the garden, I was hot just driving to the grocery store and back! Having said that, I did go out around 4:00 p.m. to cut the back grass but it was a very rushed job and I was back indoors in 10 minutes. The air conditioning is switched on but I haven't heard it cut in so indoors is still pretty cool. Very unusual for this time of year, just as we are about to turn to Autumn.

    I have noticed the trees are beginning to drop their leaves but I think it's mostly because it's been so dry. The leaves haven't really started to turn.

   Chicken in a tomato sauce for dinner. I made a batch of cauliflower soup for lunch and had it with crackers and some cherry tomatoes from the garden There are still loads to come. It has been a very good year for them.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment