Recipes

Translate

Saturday 2 September 2017

Feeling Like Fall

   A pretty rose in the garden.....



..........and some home baking, sugar cookies.


   A quiet day at home with just a trip to the grocery store this morning. I washed all the "pool" towels, dried them outside and stored them away until next year. It was sunny but cool this morning - only got up to low 20's - and now it has clouded over.

   Overdosed on US Open matches this afternoon so will have a change of pace this evening with a movie. Then off to bed with my current library book. It's called "The Witches of New York" and is turning out to be more enjoyable than my last one.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One of the last of the season, I'm afraid.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous rose, and who doesn't love homemade sugar cookies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They won't last long as I love them too!

      Delete