Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Keeping Busy

   I accomplished a lot today despite having three hours in the coffee bar at the senior's centre. "Stretch and Strength" class at 9:00 a.m. followed by a coffee break with the other ladies. My friend Trudy joined us and seemed to fit in very well. She was still there chatting when I left. 

   I walked back to the senior's centre just before noon and back again at 3:00 p.m. so got plenty of exercise in total today. After a nap I made a tomato sauce, got a pot of cauliflower soup on the go  and cut the back grass. The tomato sauce went on some chicken thighs which, along with some broccoli, will be dinner tonight. Now I just have to blend the cauliflower soup for when the grandkids come for lunch and a swim on Friday. It's one of their favourites and so healthy. Now just a quiet half hour doing Sudokus while dinner is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment