Recipes

Translate

Thursday 17 August 2017

Dull and Dreary

   The day started out pleasantly but by noon it had clouded over and soon it was raining. The temperature dropped and now I am in long pants and a sweater - Fall is not far off.

  Probus club this morning with an interesting speaker, then lunch at Red Lobster. Bonnie and I had a Caesar salad and shared the stuffed mushrooms - all for the princely price of $10!  Liz had Lobster bisque and Diane had crab cakes. Everything was delicious and, of course, there were plenty of biscuits!

   Too wet to garden this afternoon so I have been reading - luckily I have a couple of good books on the go. It wouldn't do to run out of something to read!

   A light dinner and a quiet evening in front of the TV after I get off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment