Recipes

Translate

Sunday 21 May 2017

Fickle Weather

   Chilly today and I have had the heat back on. I would have lit the fire too but the gas is turned off for the summer. Right now I am sitting with a rug over my knees!

   I walked up to the mall this morning in my winter jacket and really needed another sweater too. I dodged a bullet as the rain (quite heavy) started about 10 minutes after I got home. Tomorrow is the Victoria Day holiday and I am keeping my fingers crossed for nicer weather as I want to go to the tennis social at Don Mills. Lunch will be served regardless of the weather but it is much nicer if the sun is shining and we can actually get on the courts. Stay tuned!

   This afternoon I had the urge to do some baking so whipped up a couple of dozen sugar cookies. They will go in the freezer for snacks. Too tempting if they are left on the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment