Recipes

Translate

Saturday 20 May 2017

A New Book and a Tasty Dinner

Nothing much to write about today. It was sunny but cool. I did some gardening this afternoon then sat in the sun for a while. It was about 14C so I was still well wrapped up but the sun felt warm on my face.

   I started a new book yesterday - "The Woman in Cabin 10" by Ruth Ware. It has been on the best sellers list for several weeks and I think I will like it. It's from the library so I have to finish it before I leave for my trip. 

   Just laundry and shopping this morning but I managed to spend $40 at the grocery store. My freezer needed to be restocked and there were several good deals in the meat department. Tonight I am having pork tenderloin slices marinated in soy sauce and lemon juice and I will have them souvlaki style wrapped in a pita.  Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment